A junior JS developer must be able to utilize basic ECMAScript functions to transform project requirements into a set of data structures and actions. Eastern Europe has a much lower cost of living, which translates to much more affordable developer salaries. Here are the average salaries for Poland (from nofluffjobs.com), Ukraine (from djinni.co), and Romania . Such high demand has forced industry players to increase developer salaries in order to attract talent.
Every year, Mondo helps over 2,000 candidates find jobs they love. Front-end WordPress Developers are responsible for the code that makes up the visual elements of a WordPress website. They work with designers and back-end developers to create the look and feel of a site. These averages should not be used to estimate what your actual salary will or should be.
- Hired’s 2021 State of Software Engineers report states that more than half of all open positions in 2020 were for frontend and backend software developers with JS expertise.
- Then, let’s take a look at the figures provided by the well-known statistical data sources.
- Having no recruitment providers, the company faced the challenge of hiring senior engineers…
- Job searches for Node.js.Despite this, employers looking for Node.js developers often find that they can’t hire enough developers to meet their needs.
- To remain competitive, job-seekers should consider specialization or skill-specific programs such as coding boot-camps or certifications.
Altigee helps startups and tech companies build remote engineering teams or extend their existing teams with senior tech talent. For the past 4 years, we helped our clients to hire 200+ engineers. What’s more, our research on the average Node.js developer salary uncovered some uncomfortable data from the US Bureau of Labor Statistics. It turns out that in 2020, employers spent nearly 30% on worker benefits and compensations—over and above their stated salaries.